watermelon wednesday



At the end of last year I chose to do a written assessment rather than a sewing project to try and lift my overall grade, so me being me I decided I would sew something at home and bought this super cute watermelon print. Unfortunately it ended up sitting in my room for a few months and I graduated and still hadn't started this project. Eventually over three months I slowly worked on making a pattern and sewing these shorts together. Although we're going into the colder months in Australia I'm sure I'll get get plenty of wear out of these!





5 comments:

  1. Love this post! Perfect way to kick off spring!!

    Best,
    Olivia Abdelmalek

    http://cleopatraskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your watermelon shorts! AND I'm gonna go get some watermelon tomorrow---they are SOOOOOOO yummy!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete